Oxygen Therapy is a treatment that provides and increased amount of oxygen to be dissolved into the blood and subsequently the rest of the body.
- It relieves nerve fatigue, and relaxes both the mind and body.
- Improves oxygen supply to the brain, regulating the nervous system function to improve memory and learning efficiency.
- Reduces harm to the body, caused by environmental pollutants.
- Assists in delaying the ageing process.
- Increases metabolism.
- Improves physical endurance fitness, energy levels...and quality of life.
WHO WILL BENEFIT
Anyone suffering from immune deficiency.
Athletes participating in strenuous exercise.
Chronic fatigue, stress, or migraine sufferers.